Lodge on the Lake
Originally built as a barn in the 1800's, this adventure lodge has been fully restored down to the finest detail, with the original barn beams and wooden interior remaining just as they were back in the frontier days. Lodge on the Lake sleeps 12 in beds and sits on 20 private acres with something to offer every sportsmen or recreationist. Enjoy the private 9 acre spring-fed lake stocked with bass, catfish, bluegill and trout. Kayaks are tethered to a dock that sits off a private beach with real sand. The Lodge is just a short walk from 200,000 acres of premier public hunting at Wayne National Forest. If you want more adventure, the Lodge is just 20 minutes from an amazing public ATV trail system (75miles!) at Dorr Run. All this plus the majestic scenic attractions of Hocking Hills! If you want to be an outdoors man (or just feel like one), yet enjoy modern amenities, Lodge on the Lake is perfect for you.
- 2 bedrooms and a large loft: Master bedroom with queen bed, 2nd bedroom with queen bed, loft with 2 queen beds, and 2 twin bunk beds
- 2 full baths
- Large wraparound deck
- Full kitchen with microwave, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, and coffee maker
- Wood burning fireplace
- Outdoor fire pit
- Table tennis
- Large hot tub
- Landline with unlimited long distance
- 9 acre lake stocked with fish, sand beach for swimming, and kayaks
- Guests are responsible for their own safety during stay, 4 Seasons Hideaways is not responsible for injury caused from swimming, falling or diving in lake, please be careful and watch children at all times.